IMPORTANT ACTION NEEDED BY ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
Off the back of Tuesday night, will you write to the trustees of the Anglican Perth Diocese? The Anglican Church are the landowners of the proposed North Stoneville site. This week the Shire of Mundaring voted unanimously to reject SP34, but the message needs to now get through to the land-owner. IT IS TIME to take this destructive plan OFF the table.
• Peter Dawes is the trustee who is spearheading the development
• Bill Leadbetter is also a Labor politician MLC Upper Metropolitan Region (Is this a conflict of interest?)
Here's your list of contacts:
- Sam Walsh, Chair of Trustees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith Stephens, Diocesan Secretary: email@example.com
- Bill Leadbetter, Trustee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Barrett-Lennard, Archdeacon, Trustee: email@example.com
- Kate Wilmot, Assistant Bishop, Trustee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Dawes, Trustee: email@example.com
- Philip Teale, Treasurer of Trustees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kay Goldsworthy, Archbishop, Trustee: email@example.com
Be respectful, be polite, share from your Heart. Why should the proposal be rejected? What makes it so inappropriate for the Hills? Share your vision for that special piece of land. What's your Dream for it??
Here is the link to the Shire’s decision
If you'd like to immerse yourself in the mission of the Anglican Church Diocese of Perth, which is extremely laudable, try here: http://www.perth.anglican.org/ Daring to Live God’s Promises
Links to Save Perth Hills media release and the refusal motion presented by Councillor Jeans will be placed on this website How I Can Help page.