top of page
  • Save Perth Hills Inc

Want to take action?

For anyone interested in making a formal complaint about your feelings on the Pub Tests, we recommend you go through the WA Ombudsman. Here's the link to the on-line complaint form. It’s a bit of a process - but it's the proper process - and after all, that's exactly what we're seeking here - proper process.

Go to it! We’d love to hear how it goes:

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page