Over at the Mundaring Anglican Parish - seems there was a directive to remove a certain banner... Here's the sequence of events:
1. Banner appears in support of Save Perth Hills Rally on the 15th February 🤩
2. Banner is suddenly removed 😳
3. The same banner then appears across the street 😉
4. The official parish signage removes the regular psalm message and posts a directive to call the Anglican Diocese... which we absolutely encourage.
Hit the phones people ☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️
And in case you missed it, the number is 9425 7200...
ACTION: Be sure to ask for Keith Stephens. He's the Diocesan Secretary. But be ready, Keith will tell you everything is normal, that the planning process is legit (see pub test challenge) and that Satterley is the right man for the job... Nothing to see here? Let the Anglican Diocese of Perth know that the times have changed and that Australia's Black Summer of 2020 has altered everything. The planning decisions of the 1990's are not fit for the 2020's and beyond. North $toneville MUST be SCRAPPED! Oh and when you to get to the Diocese - no prizes for guessing who they tell you to contact? Nigel Satterley!! So much for engaging with the community...
1. The original sign was requested by members of the Mundaring Anglican Parish concerned about the North Stoneville development.
2. Save Perth Hills spoke to the Echo newspaper about covering the story on the Diocese order to remove the sign. A few days later the message to contact the Anglican Diocese went up.
Let us know in the comments below how you go with calling up the Anglican Diocese of Perth on 9425 7200...