NO NIGEL NO
NO NIGEL NO!!
This weekend (18th December) marks an important anniversary for all of us at Save Perth Hills.
It’s 3 years since $atterley blind-sided our Community with their dangerous and destructive SP34 North $toneville plan.
A sprawling estate of 1500 houses, (some 350 sqm), for more than 4000 people, surrounded by an Extreme Bushfire Zone.
With NO warning, $atterley gave us just 3 weeks, over Xmas/New Year to comment on their firetrap surprise package.
So we did... and have gone on to achieve the following:
• Almost 1000 submissions said NO NIGEL NO!
• 1200 people at Council said NO NIGEL NO!
• Our Council UNANIMOUSLY voted NO NIGEL NO!
• WA’s Planning Commission said NO NIGEL NO!
• 3000 people rallied saying NO NIGEL NO!
• REZONE to RURAL applications say NO NIGEL NO!
• Politicians on ALL sides say NO NIGEL NO!
What part of NO doesn’t Nigel doesn’t get?
In that time, YOU have
• donated your hard-earned $ to the cause!
• put banners on your fences!
• SPH stickers on 100s of cars!
• waved placards at our rallies!
• sent amazing messages of support!
$atterley is still chasing their SUBURBAN NIGHTMARE through Appeal.
And we’re still fighting it at every turn.
Just remember, $atterley had planned to build in 2020.
Thanks to YOU - ALL they’re building is one helluva ROTTEN REPUTATION.